- Firstly, open the Google Play application. Secondly, you will see a Payment icon at the bottom of the screen
- click on it. Cash out may be found under the ‘Google Play balance’ section. After that, enter the amount of money you wish to transfer. After that, you must confirm your payment method. Finally, click on the Transfer button.
What is the best way to check your Google Play balance?
- Open the Google Play Store application on your Android smartphone or tablet. Payment options may be found by selecting Menu Payment methods.
Can I transfer Google Play balance to bank account?
No, you are not permitted to do so. Google Play Credit balances may only be used within the Google Play Store, and they cannot be transferred to another account. They are non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
Where can I spend Google Play balance?
Spending Your Google Opinion Rewards Balance in the Most Effective Way
- Purchase paid applications and games from the Google Play Store.
- Make in-app purchases such as subscriptions and in-app purchases.
- Buy or rent movies from Google Play Movies (Google TV). Purchase Ebooks and Audiobooks from Google Play Books.
- Purchase a YouTube Premium Subscription.
- Purchase a Google Play Gift Card.
Can I transfer Google Play balance to cash App?
Yes, it is possible to transfer money from Google Pay to Cash App via an intermediary. Cash out may be found under the ‘Google Play balance’ section. After that, you’ll need to input the amount you’d want to transfer. After that, you must confirm the payment method you selected.
How can I use Google Play money?
Make use of a Google Play gift card on your smartphone.
- On your Android smartphone, launch the Google Play Store application. To access the menu, tap the three lines in the top left-hand corner of the screen. Scroll down to the bottom and click “Redeem.” Please enter the code. “Redeem” should be selected. Assure the bank that you wish to redeem the money. Take advantage of your credit!
Can I transfer money from Google Play to PayPal?
It is possible to transfer the Google Play balance to a bank account or a digital wallet by utilizing the Google Play application. Pay Pal accounts can only be accessed by using bank accounts that are linked to the PayPal account. The Google Pay app is available in the Google Play store, and you can sign up for an account to begin using it right away.
Can I use my Google Play balance on Amazon?
You may use your Google Play balance to purchase games, movies, books, newsstand items, music, and other digital content from the Google Play store, as well as in-app purchases in games and other apps. You will not be able to utilize this money on e-commerce websites such as Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, and so on.